APS Sales Apprenticeship Conference 2019
10th December 2018 | Journal Of Sales Transformation
28 February 2018, 9.00 – 1.00 pm, London, UK
Sales is set to become one of the most popular apprenticeship subjects under the new apprenticeship levy structure. The Association of Professional Sales, as leader in this area, is here to support apprentices and employers to understand more and to connect individuals on different stages of their own sales apprenticeship journey.
The event is for:
- Employers – those managing sales apprentices or looking to set up the structure
- Apprentices – going through APS accreditation
- Sales leaders who want to find out more about this topic
The event will:
- Give employers insight and understanding on how to set up a sales apprenticeship/sales academy structure.
- Give employers ideas on how to manage sales apprentices.
- Give sales apprentices going through APS accreditation the opportunity to meet up and develop their own peer network.
- Give some sales content to support apprenticeship learning.